Emory Point – FAQ
- Phase 1 will feature 80,000 square feet of retail space and 443 luxury apartments.
- Under the DeKalb County zoning plan for Emory Point, 25 acres of densely wooded land behind the development, approximately half of the site, will be protected as undevelopable under Emory’s land classification plan.
- Emory Point is located on the Clifton Corridor adjacent to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and in close proximity to Emory University and Emory Healthcare.
- Emory Point will be the first new retail project built in the trade area in 20 years.
- Emory Point is the largest private development start inside the Perimeter in more than three years.
- Emory Point is the first Cousins Properties and Gables Residential partnership – two Atlanta‐based development companies
The entire FAQ can be downloaded here.